How to use
Is it right for you?
Your skin is the largest organ of your body. Give it the respect and attention it deserves. Our team of RMT's and Scientists have come together to formulate products that are functional, effective, potent and impactful.
Our nutrient rich face pudding is potent yet gentle enough for daily use. Set in a base of nourishing Shea butter (non comedogenic), Camellia and Rosehip oils impart moisture leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth but not greasy. While essentials of cedarwood and geranium help to improve the appearance of the skin.
- potent scavenger of the free radicals, which is why it is known for its ability to minimize the signs of aging
- Know for its ability to strengthen your skin by inhibiting the activity of enzymes involved in the destruction of collagen.
For thirsty and dry skin. Perfect to revive your skin and keep it supple through the fall and winter months.
* This product will become harder in colder months, however, will melt in skin with your skin
Age gracefully using our all natural yet potent skincare regime. Your skin is the largest organ of your body, give it the respect and love it deserves.
- Add a few drops to your fingertips and gently massage in circular upwards motion all over your face. Massage any remaining product onto your decollate.
DAILY SKINCARE REGIME
- STEP 1 - Cleanse with our Citrus Face Oil Cleanser or Tea Tree Face Wash
- STEP 2 - Hydrate and Tone with one of our vitamin enriched Face Tonics
- STEP 3 (optional) - Impart extra hydration with our Hyaluronic Peptide Serum
- STEP 4 - Seal in hydration and moisturize with one of our Face Oil Serums
- Add one of our nutrient dense Face Masks to your regime once per week
Consult your doctor if pregnant or breast feeding for any products which contain essential oils.
Use within 12 months after opening.
Store out of direct sunlight to maximize the longevity of the oils.
GREEN COFFEE OIL is cold pressed and produced from the unroasted green coffee beans and has not undergone extreme heat, it has higher amounts of nutrients, fatty acids, and vitamins than the Roasted Coffee Oil. The Green Coffee Oil is known to be loaded with flavonoids and antioxidants. Its linoleic acid content is very high 40-60% provides moisture and “plumpness” without weighing down the skin
PRICKLY PEAR OIL: Prickly Pear Organic Carrier Oil contains Vitamin E and amino acids which help to nourishes, moisturizes, and softens the skin, preventing the look of mature skin and appearance of fine lines. This oil promotes elasticity and provides the skin a smoother, refined skin texture.
CEDARWOOD ESSENTIAL OIL is know to help with acne and dermatitis. It has warming, uplifting, and toning properties.
GERANIUM ESSENITAL OIL It is said to be beneficial for all skin types as it balances the skin's sebum. It is reputed in its use for eczema, as well as its ability to hydrate and nourish dry and mature skin
Other ingredients: Shea butter, Camellia seed oil, Rosehip seed oil, Hempseed oil, Tomato lycopene, Sea buckthorn oil, Essential oils of: Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Palmarosa Oil, CanangaOdorata Flower Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, HelichrysumItalicum Flower Oil
|Solutions For||Recommended For|
✔ Dry skin
✔ Fine lines and wrinkles
✔ Dark spots
✔ Rough and/or uneven texture
✔ Dark circles
A MUST HAVE FOR DRY SKIN!
PURE POTENT BOTANICALS
GENTLE & EFFECTIVE
NO SYNTHETIC DYES OR FRAGRANCES
"Deep Moisture Skin Pudding is my absolute fave! Perfect for at night & my make-up free days"